Tuesday, February 17, 2015

100% Pure Organic Rosehip Seed Oil feels so good on my skin!

I love this serum. the Organic Rosehip Seed Oil from Foxbrim is 100% Pure, Cold Pressed and Unrefined. It is also Sourced directly from Chile. With Foxbrim's Organic Rosehip Seed Oil you can really Slow the visible signs of aging.It is known decrease wrinkles and fine lines,Fade age spots, skin discoloration and hyper-pigmentation. It is also great for Reducing the appearance of burns and blemishes. That is not all it does. It also Heals scarring, diminish photo-aging,and give you a glowing youthful skin tone. Some of the ingredients in Foxbrim's Organic Rosehip Seed Oil includes: Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Linoleic Acid (Omega-6) Linolenic Acid (Omega-3) Lycopene (antioxidant) Beta-carotene (antioxidant)You will notice from the first application how great your skin really feels. I just started using this serum recently and after a whole week I found it does have some pretty amazing results. Anyone who wants to have a great skin appearance should try this out. It is a Brand I highly recommend. I love the fact that it is coldpressed. Anyone who knows anything about coldpressed know that it last longer and stays fresher longer to. I couldn't wait to try this when it arrived so I washed my face and applied it right away. I just let it soak in and it dried very fast. It did not leave my face oily or greasy so If I wanted to continue with my makeup I could have. I received this product for echange of a honest review and opinions are 100% my own and unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment