Friday, February 20, 2015

Credit Card Multitool Is something we all need.

I recently received The Credit card sized Multitool, and let me tell you I am so happy to actually have one of these. I have been carrying it with me wherever I go as you never know when you may need a handy tool like this . The wallet sized credit card knife and Multi-tool is perfect for camping, hiking, backpacking, hunting, trail riding, or just plain having it with you at all times. Here are some of the functions this Tool can be used for. It is a Can opener, It gas a Knife edge, a Screwdriver, Ruler, Bottle opener, Butterfly screw wrench(2 position wrench) Saw blade, Direction auxiliary indication, 4 position wrench, and it also has a Key chain hole. Here are some of the Specifications: Material: 420 high quality stainless steel Size: about 6.9 x 4.5x 0.2cm(2.68" x 1.78" x 0.079") Weight: about 30g Hardness: 55HRC Package included: 1 x Mini Multi-tool 1 x Black case, Now that is a lot of tools in something the size of a credit card. Believe me when I tell you it is made very durable. We all know how well stainless steel holds up. It comes in a plastic slide in case. so you can carry it in your pocket, or keep in your car so you always have it. I love it and am glad I have one. I received the product in exchange for a honest review and opinions are 100% my own and unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment