Friday, February 13, 2015

IPHONE5 Screen protector really works!

I love The tempered glass!! I do not think there is a better one out there to be perfectly honest. It feels like you are touching the actual screen. This scree protector has a Advanced triple layer design, It Keeps the phone free from scratches and smudges. The protection it provides is also amazing.. I had one on and dropped my phone face down because my son ran into me and it hit the ceramic tile. Nothing happened to my phone, I could not believe that even the screen protector did not bust. It is easy to apply the screen protector and I would Highly recommend this screen protector. You don't want to have to purchase a new phone, or have one repaired. The prices of cell phone s can be outrageous, so having this one could extend the life of your phone. I received this in return for a Honest Review, all opinions are 100% my own and unbiased
.

No comments:

Post a Comment