Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Iphone6 tempered glass is so AWESOME!

I love The tempered glass!! I recently received this and I have been using it to see how it really holds up. I do not think there is a better one out there to be perfectly honest. It feels like you are touching the actual screen. It has a Advanced triple layer design. It also Keeps the phone free from scratches and smudges. The protection it provides is also amazing.. I had one on and dropped my phone face down because my son ran into me and it hit the ceramic tile . Nothing happened to my phone, I could not believe that, even the screen protector did not bust. It is easy to apply and I would Highly recommend this screen protector to friends or family, and anyone who has the Iphone6. I received this in return for a Honest Review, all opinions are 100% my own and unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment