Monday, February 16, 2015

Splash Math Grade 2 is so much fun!

My son loves this Splash Math for grade 2 and he is only in 1st grade. It is more like a game for him than actually learning. I can't believe how he ask me everyday after school if he can play the game on his I pad. How could a mother say no. If you are going to have technology then there is nothing better than a learning program for your kiddos to help sharpen their math skills. It is so engaging and fun to play and Learn at the same time. The app reinforces key math skills. It is a self-paced app.It helps kids Master 71+ Key Math Skills. It also keeps you the parent connected to your childs progress. It is aligned to their schools math curriculum. You are also helping your child build the competency and confidence. This is such a fun and engaging app. I would highly recommend this to family and friends or anyone wanting to help there kids master math the fun and effective way. I recieved this product in exchange for a honest review opinions are 100% my own and unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment