Saturday, February 21, 2015

Syono Full Length Orthotic Inserts and Insoles Make my feet and back feel oh so good!

I just recently received my Syono Full Length Orthotic Inserts and Insoles. I can't begin to tell you how much I love them. When they arrived I ordered a size small which is a 7 I did have to cut them down to the last line. It does show you where to cut, so that part was very easy. At first I was not sure of them because they felt so different. But I have a very high arch in my feet so I thought I would give them a try for a night at work. I am a nurse so I am on my feet a lot walking back and forth during a whole shift. So let me tell you it only took one night to get used to them. I had no leg, foot, or back pain the next day, so i wore them again. I am HOOKED. I cannot be without them. They support my feet and the high arch, and the best part is I have no more pain ever since I started wearing them. Every insole comes with a BUILT-IN METATARSAL RAISE to aid those suffering from Metatarsalgia, Interdigital Neuritis or Neuromas. The insoles provides additional support for those with existing high arches. They also have Ventilation holes for ODOR and SWEAT CONTROL. The HEEL CUSHION and FOREFOOT PADDING for SHOCK AND IMPACT ABSORPTION. Every pair is TRIM TO FIT and can be adjusted down an additional two sizes. SIZE GUIDE XS - 6-7 S - 7-8 M - 8-9 L - 9-11 XL - 11-12 ALL SIZES ARE UNISEX AND TRIM TO FIT DOWN 2 SIZES This is awesome because you can get the perfect fit. I highly recommend these Orthotic insoles for everyone. I received this product in ec
change for a honest review and opinions are 100% my own and unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment