Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Dessange Hair Products is Amazing!

I recently received Dessange products from #Influenster. Let me just say I love this product and is one of the best products I have used in a long time. I also use it on my daughter. She has Blonde hair and this works great on her hair to, and brings out her natural Highlights! First I start with the Dessange color corrector. I leave it on for a few minutes, then rinse off. It is purple, but no worries as your hair will not turn purple I can assure you of that. Next I wash my hair with the Dessange shampoo and follow with the Dessange Conditioner. It leaves my hair more natural looking, and no brassiness to it. I love how clean my hair feels, not to mention the great scent of the products. My hair is very curly so the conditioner helps to keep my hair tangle free and very manageable. I would highly recommend this to family and friends.  #JadoreDessange and tag@DessangeParis and @InfluensterI received this product from #Influenster, #Gotitfree.

No comments:

Post a Comment