Saturday, April 18, 2015

+LIFEGUARD MINI 1 PORTABLE CHARGER IS THE BEST CHARGER I HAVE EVER USED!

I recently received the Portable Charger +LIFEGUARD MINI 1 3000mAh with Lightning Cable (Apple Certified) | Best External Battery Power Bank Lipstick Sized Portable Charger Battery Charger for Cell Phone & Other USB Electronic Devices. Such as the iPhone 6+ 6 5S 5C 5 4S 4, iPod, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3 S2 Note, BlackBerry, Sony, HTC, LG & Most Android. The best part about this company is they give you a 18-Month Money-Back Guarantee! Now that is a company I want to do business with. I love this charger it has come in handy everyday since I received it. Not only does everyone in my family want one now, but so do my friends and people I have met that see me using it. I told them they could get it on Amazon and shared the name of the company to. This actually works great and lasts for hours. I would be lost with out it at this point. I would highly recommend this to family friends or anyone who uses a smart phone. so easy to slip into your pocket and purse and take with you everywhere. I received this product in echange for a honest and unbiased review and opinions are 100% my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment