Tuesday, May 19, 2015

3D Fiber Lash Mascara by Mia Adora Is so Amazing!

I recently received the 3D Fiber Lash Mascara by Mia Adora. This stuff is so amazing. I love it, and what it does for my lashes.. Talk about vavoom! Everyone asked what was different about me. Well my lashes grew! Not in reality but it sure does look like they did. The best part is I did them at home in a few minutes flat. No expensive salon, and not having long lasting results. Now you can have the lashes you want every day at a fraction of the price. You can go totally dramatic for your mood or soft and subtle for work and day time. This product is all Natural & Non-Toxic, it is also Hypoallergenic. So you can be sure you won't have a reaction to wearing this mascara. You will be so happy to Benefit from Instantly Longer, Thicker Eyelashes. and you can Magnify your natural eyelashes by 300% Instantly in 3 Easy steps! Yes that's right in just three simple steps! One of the nice things about this product is it is smudge Resistant. This is what you will get in your package. 1) Tube of Black Magnifying Gel 2) Black 3D Fiber lashes to extend and thicken your eyelashes 3) Protective Carrying Case made with Recyclable material 4) Free Bonus Eyelash Guide. I love this guide to. It has helped me achieve all sorts of different looks! I would highly recommend this product to every women I know. every women wants long luscious lashes. Now you to can get the lashes you have always dreamed about! I received this product at a discount in exchange for a honest and unbiased review, and opinions are 100% my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment