Sunday, May 17, 2015

Amber Teething Necklace is so cute!

I recently received the Amber Teething Necklace. This is one of the cutest ones I have seen. This is 100% Baltic Amber straight from Lithuania. It is said that it will help relieve pain, calms,and helps with colic. I have been using this on my lil one since we received it. I feel that it really does help with calming my baby. I do not have a colic baby so I am unable to determine if it helps with that.This is so easy to put on and take off. iThere is an easy twist-screw clasp. I love it and sometimes I will double wrap it to use as a anklet or braclet on her. It seems to really calm her down when wearing it. no more fussy baby. I would highly recommend this product and I am going to include a link as to where you can purchase this product on amazon.http://www.amazon.com/born-wild-teething-certified-authentic/dp/b00sk8leyu/ref=sr_1_1?ie=utf8&qid=1428345463&sr=8-1&keywords=amber+teething+necklace I am a blogger who receives items to review for companies in exchange for honest and unbiased reviews. Opinions are 100% my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment