Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Awesome Gaming Mouse I give it 5 STARS!

I recently received the Gaming Mouse 3200Dpi By Sentey® I love this gaming mouse! The packaging is awesome to it comes to you in a awesome hard plastic packaging with the mouse safely tucked inside the interior. It comes with a mini DVD. Can you believe you get all this in one package. The mouse is solidly built, with contoured surfaces for a nice grip. The cable is braided and tangle free and the USB 2.0 connector, One of the best parts about this mouse is the weights are added at the center and not the rear part of the mouse. The mouse has a lift button for calibrating the mouse's movement on the surface. There are 5 light options which keep glowing. I love this feature in the mouse. The mouse is smoother to use than others I have used. Another great feature is that the side buttons can be programmed using the software provided on the disc. I gave this to my Gaming son! He loves it and was super excited to give it a try. Now he has been thanking me so much for it, because he now gets to use it everyday! I would highly recommend this product to any gamer! I am a blogger who received this product in exchange for a honest and unbiased review and opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment