Thursday, May 21, 2015

Healing Touch Premium Scar Gel Is Amazing!

I recently received some premium scar gel. This stuff is ama zing. Results will not be overnight as with anything if you are looking for drastic immediate results, this will not happen. Healing takes time so you need to give it a chance to actually work! This gel it Itch Free and that is something we all need, as our scars heal they begin to itch. Get relief now with this scar gel! I have many surgical scars from the 5 surgeries I had this past year. To buy through my plastic surgeon a tiny tube was 140.00. That's crazy. I could not afford that. But here today I will include a link as to where you can get yours at a reasonable price, and get the same benefits. If you Have Amazon Prime Membership then your shipping is free, and delivered to you in two days. Here is the link. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HMD6DBI/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0 I love the fact that this scar gel flattens Keloid Scars (meaning Raised.) This is a silicone scar remover. I think it is one of the best on the market today. You should never apply it to open wounds however. But the sooner you start using it the better the results. Here are some of the ingredients inside this amazing scar gel. Aqua, dimethicone, panthenol, hexapeptide-9 (collaxyl), allantoin, Rosa rubiginosa (rosehip) seed oil, carbomer, triethanolamine, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate. They also recommend you use it twice daily and continue use for 8-12 weeks. I would Highly recommend this product to everyone who has scars it works great and you are bound to get optimal results! I received this product at a discount in exchange for a honest and unbiased review, and opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment