Sunday, June 14, 2015

Black Door-stopper wedges work great!

I recently received the 5 Pack of the black door stopper wedges. These wedges work great in every room in my home. the wedges just slip under your door and will keep your door open as far as you want or if you just want it a crack open it will work to. I love them especially in the summer when I have windows open and a breeze comes through all my other doors go blowing shut. I can now use these wedges and get the air I want into the other rooms. They are a great price and they ship fast. I love them so much I am including a link as to where you can get yours today at a great price. http://www.amazon.com/Black-Door-Stopper-Wedge-Innovative/dp/B00XHMMPWO/ie=UTF8?m=AWQ5RTZMIVUBW&keywords=door+stopper I would highly recommend these door wedges to everyone I know. You won't believe how much you could really use them until you have them. I received this product at a discount in exchange for a honest and unbiased review and opinions are 100% my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment