Saturday, July 4, 2015

AuraGlow Professional On-The-Go Teeth Whitening Pen is Amazing!

I recently received the AuraGlow Professional On-The-Go Teeth Whitening Pen. This pen is pretty amazing and you can carry it with you every where you go. This teeth whitening pen is so simple and easy to use. All you do is paint a thin layer of whitening gel onto your teeth and let dry. The pen is compact,and portable. The pen is a Twist pen which makes it easy to apply whitening gel in a matter of seconds with no mess. I find this perfect for touch ups. each pen contains 10-15 whitening treatments for multiple whitening sessions. With this pen you are able to achieve 2-8 shades whiter with consecutive use. I love this because now I can remove coffee stains from my teeth. This Teeth whitening pen is Made in USA with FDA compliant standards. It is also safe for caps, crowns and veneers. It is Enamel safe and dentist approved. Best of all it is 100% Gluten-free. I am including a link as to where you can get yours today at a really great price at the following link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YQDNLF8?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00 I would recommend this whitening pen from Aura Glow to everyone. get your teeth whiter and brighter, and stain free today! I received this product at a discount in exchange for a honest and unbiased review and opinions are 100% my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment