Wednesday, July 22, 2015

r Polly Plastics Moldable Plastic Pellets work perfect!

I recently received the Polly Plastics Moldable Plastic Pellets. These are awesome. Polly Pellets Mold able Plastic is actually fun to use. It is so simple and easy anyone could do it. The instructions are included. I think that these pellets are perfect for making plastic parts. The mold able plastic is Just what I needed for my crafts, and my kids art projects. There are so many different uses you can let your imagination run wild and you will find yourself using it daily. My kids enjoy watching what i make to. This is simple to use you Just heat with hot water (>140 F) until they turn from white to clear.That is when you can begin to mold to any desired shape you want. Once they are done cooling you will have your permanent piece. But the great news is if it did not turn out you can reheat and do it over. That is what is so awesome about this product! If you want a color you can do so by adding powder paint or alcohol dye. This product comes in a 10 ounce container. I would highly recommend this product to just about everybody. There is always a use for it. I received this product in exchnage for a honest and unbiased review and opinions are 100% my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment