Thursday, September 24, 2015

Microfiber towel works Fantastic!

I recently received this awesome extra large Micro Fiber hair towel. i love this towel and will need to get more. every time I go to use it, it is gone. sure enough it is always in one of my daughters rooms. This towel is Extra Large Size 23 x 40 That is so nice especially if you have super thick hair. It really does help cut down on the drying time to. If you have never had one of these you need to really give it a try you will love the results, and its super soft. i am going to include a link as to where you can get yours today at a really great price: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZS1E8NG I would recommend this towel to ay girl, or anyone with log hair. I received this product in echange for a honest and unbiased review and opinions are 100% my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment