Sunday, September 13, 2015

PURE COPPER MULE MUG IS SO Much Fun To Use!

I just started using the Stubborn Mule™ Pure Copper Hammered Moscow Mule Mug. I love these mugs and getting this one just added to my collection. I love the style of the mug and the hammered look to the copper. I did not realize that this cup was made in India, and its a 100% pure copper. There are so many benefits as to using copper. This mug holds 16oz which is the perfect size. I love how durable and well made it is. I also love the style of the mug. It is lightweight and easy enough for the youngest of my children to use. If you have never had one and would like to try one I suggest you go and get yours today at the following link. It is a great price and also super fast shipping to. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014GFVBZW/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me= I love that the company offers a lifetime guarantee on the product to. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves the craftsmanship that goes into these copper mugs or anyone who would love to try them out. I received this product at a discount in exchange for a honest and unbiased review and opinions are 100% my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment