Saturday, October 17, 2015

BEST MOSCOW MULE MUG EVER!

I recently received this awesome Moscow Mule Solid Copper Mug. It is a 16OZ mug. I love it. It comes in a amazing wooden box it is so nice. I think that this makes the perfect gift. I of course tried it out. It c also comes with a wooden coaster. However I saved this to give to my Husband on sweetest day. I hope he enjoys it at as much as I did. He has no idea I even had this until today. He thought it was a really unique item and used it this morning. saying its different and cool. I hope the longer he has it he will love it. I think It is a perfect gift for any man. I think this would make a perfect bachelor gift to the men in the weddings and wished I would have thought of this. I am including a link as to where you can get yours today at a great price and fast shipping. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0141EM0E4 I would recommend this to everyone. It fun and beautiful, durable and very unique. I received this product in exchange for a honest and unbiased review and opinions are 100% My own!