Saturday, October 31, 2015

Keep Mice Out Air Freshner may be for you!

I am not quite sure about this. i don't smell anything and I really thought I was getting a car air freshener. I was weary when I ordered it to. I never heard of mice being inside cars. apparently this is suppose to keep mice out. I live in the Midwest and I have never heard of mice in a car. Maybe I am wrong I am sure they may be in abandon cars but I have been driving for over 35 years and I have never had a mouse in my car. I am including a link as to where you can get yours today: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WRL7NZ0?ref_=cm_rdp_product I can't really tell you if this will work or not. I am not sure I would recommend this product or not. This product obviously is not for me seeings I have never had mice trouble in my car. It kind of makes me laugh and maybe people really do have this problem. If you or someone you know has this problem send them here where they can give it a try. I received this product in exchange for a honest and unbiased review and opinions are 100% my own!