Monday, October 5, 2015

Pro Body Mini Exercise Ball is Awesome!

I recently received the ProBody Mini Exercise Ball. This Ball is great for adding t to my yoga routines. I find myself using it more and more noow that I have found eactly how and when I want to use it. This came to me with access to exercise videos I have done some of them but I mainly just do my own mixed in with my regular workouts. This ball is very durable and seems to withstand a lot of use. Its super easy to wipe down if you get it dirty from taking it to and from yoga class. It is easy to inflate and deflate. I have included the companys website so you can see what products they have to offer. i have also included the link as to where you can purchase this product for a great price and fast shipping: http://www.probodypilates.com/mini-exercise-balls.html http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010TJC4IM?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0 I would recommend this product to anyone who enjoys yoga and wants a different kind of workout. I recived this product in exchange for a honest and unbiased review and opinions are 100% my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment