Saturday, April 30, 2016

Great Looking Bag

I recently received this awesome backpack by Zigels (TM) Backpack Business. it is great for a Travel Student and it holds up to a 17" Laptop, However as great as this bag is and all the cool extras pockets etc. And looks to be very durable everywhere. I have some bad news. The only reason I gave it a 3 star is because the zipper came broken. Other than that it would work fine. If they could reinforce a better zipper then I would for sure highly recommend this back pack. I will include the link so you can try it out yourself and get one: http://www.amazon.com/Zigels-Backpack-Business-Travel-Student/dp/B00T8PG6HY?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00 It is not of much use if the zipper is broken. If you would like to try out this back pack then maybe yours will not have a broken zipper. Who knows it could have been a fluke with just a bad one in the mix. I received this product at a highly discounted price in exchange for a honest and unbiased review and opinions are 100% my own! #schoolbackpack

No comments:

Post a Comment