Saturday, April 30, 2016

I Love This Electric Projector!

I recently received this 100 inch Electric Projector Screen. WE love it. When I say we, I mean everyone, family, Kids, friends anyone who has stopped by and enjoyed watching a good flick with us!. It works perfect and really upholds. The Electric Projector screens can be used on your wall and ceilings. we have mounted ours on the wall as we have drop ceilings and it won't work that way for us. That is why I love this because you can use it no matter what in any room. I am Including a link as to where you can get yours today for a great price and super fast shipping! http://www.amazon.com/FAVI-100-inch-16-Projector/dp/B0017S37IG/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1459865487&sr=1-1&keywords=favi+hd-100+quiet+electric+projector+screen+home+theater+ceiling+wall+mount You also get a infrared (IR) remote control, which you can choose to integrate the screen with a separate universal remote. But that's not all you get. You also receive a radio frequency (RF) remote for operation through walls at ranges of up to 90 feet. #favientertainment I would recommend this to everyone who owns a projector. I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for a honest and unbiased review and opinions are 100% my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment