Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Jelly Fish Got Squished!

Oh My Goodness I have to say these look so adorable in the pictures. Not so much when I received it. It is very deceiving because it looks like you are getting five in all the colors that they state in their listing. However I received a green one. Needless to say it was smashed and packaged horrible. I am including a link as to where you can get them if you are interested in them; https://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Jellyfish-Aquarium-Decoration-Accessories/dp/B01HTZAIAA It came from china and took forever to get here. It was useless to use and is nothing like the pictures. I would not recommend this product to anyone. I received the product in exchange for a honest and unbiased review and opinions are 100% my own! #Jellyfis

No comments:

Post a Comment