Sunday, July 3, 2016

#SuperMomVoxBox Is loaded with all Kinds Of Goodies!

I recently received the #SuperMomVoxBox as a Member of Influenster, Opinions are 1005 my own and unbiased. I was so excited to get picked for the Super Mom Vox Box. This Box was packed with all kinds of Goodies. I received the Palmolive Dish soap which is the new fusion it has baking soda and lime. It get stuck on food that has been left for up to 24 Hours. i love the smell and it does not leave grease on my dishes. I also received a coupon for the Daisy Squeezable sour cream! YUM! The Suave 3 in 1 Purely Fun for the Kiddos which leaves them smelling great! A travel size Suave outlast deodorant That smells amazing and keeps on working all day long!. I love my pilot pens I received a black and Pink one. If you have not tried the pilot pens I recommend you do but do not set them down or someone will be sure to snatch them! I also got the Goody Slide Proof ponytail holders. These work perfect especially if you have thinner hair and they do not stay in. works great for thick hair to!