Sunday, July 3, 2016

#SuperMomVoxBox Is loaded with all Kinds Of Goodies!

I recently received the #SuperMomVoxBox as a Member of Influenster, Opinions are 1005 my own and unbiased. I was so excited to get picked for the Super Mom Vox Box. This Box was packed with all kinds of Goodies. I received the Palmolive Dish soap which is the new fusion it has baking soda and lime. It get stuck on food that has been left for up to 24 Hours. i love the smell and it does not leave grease on my dishes. I also received a coupon for the Daisy Squeezable sour cream! YUM! The Suave 3 in 1 Purely Fun for the Kiddos which leaves them smelling great! A travel size Suave outlast deodorant That smells amazing and keeps on working all day long!. I love my pilot pens I received a black and Pink one. If you have not tried the pilot pens I recommend you do but do not set them down or someone will be sure to snatch them! I also got the Goody Slide Proof ponytail holders. These work perfect especially if you have thinner hair and they do not stay in. works great for thick hair to!

No comments:

Post a Comment