Sunday, October 30, 2016

Idahoan Signature Russets Taste Amazing!

I recently received the Idahoan Signature Russets. These Taste amazing and are so simple to make.Believe it or not they are made with 100% Real Idaho Potatoes! These Have just a hint of herb and butter to! They Taste is so good, and the whole family really enjoys when I make them. If you are a busy mom like me you can still make great quality food in half the time. You will be so pleased on how fast these are to whip together and give your family a great tasting meal! I am including a link as to where you can get yours today for a great price and fast shipping: http://idahoan.com/product-category/idahoan-signature-russets/ I received this product for testing purposes @Influenster @IdahoanFoods #SignatureRussets #Contest

No comments:

Post a Comment