Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Double Wall Bottles work great and keep our drinks cold!

I really like the double wall water bottles I just received. My daughter could not wait to use them as soon as they came in. So of course I let her try one out to take with her to her cheerleadig Practice. The Bottles are Vacuum Insulated and are Leak Proof with Flip Tops. The Sports Water Bottles are lightweight and made of Stainless Steel. They are White with a Plastic Grey Flip Top Lid and a Embellished of a Lion in Black. The Leak Proof Bottles do have a Tight Suction Flip Top with a much Softer Rubber Mouthpiece and a sturdy Carry Handle Grip. The Bottles will fit into most compartments that you would put a cup or glass in. The bottom of the water bottle is just over 2 1/2 inches wide. I would highly recommend these Waterbottles to friends and family or anyone who is in need of a really good water bottle. I received this product in echange for a honest review and opinions are 100% my own and unbiased!

No comments:

Post a Comment