Sunday, September 13, 2015

Tooth Fairy Pillow Made My Son Happy!

I just received the blue and white Boys Tooth Fairy pillow. I have to tell you This made my little boys day when it arrived at our door. He has two loose teeth and he has been waiting to lose them. Now he is so excited to use this pillow for the big day that is soon to come. The Pillow comes with a envelope style opening on the back of it to place your tooth in. The entire pillow is made of felt. It is very cute and my son loves it which makes this mom happy. I am sure we will be using this pillow time and time again for each lost tooth. If you have not seen one of these and really want one I am including a link as to where you can get yours today at the following link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XI52CVE?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0 I would recommend this product to anyone who has children and are about ready to lose their teeth. I received this product at a discount in exchange for a honest and unbiased review and opinions are 100% my own!
http://www.amazon.com/Tooth-Fairy-Pillow-Girls-Adorable/dp/B00YW73VEO/ref=sr_1_29?ie=UTF8&qid=1440702545&sr=8-29&keywords=tooth+fairy+pillow

No comments:

Post a Comment