Sunday, September 13, 2015

Pink Stripes Diaper Bag Fits All My Baby's Needs!

I recently received the Nimnyk Pink Stripes Diaper Bag With Owl Cartoon. This Diaper bag is perfect for all my needs. It is oversized and fits everything I could possibly need for my baby and me! I love the colors. Of course Pink and brown are two of my favorite colors together so this is even better. The owl design on the bag just adds the perfect touch to this bag. It has a changing pad tucked neatly inside and a dirty diaper bag that zips to put your babys dirty diapers in when traveling and you have no where to put them. It also has 8 pockets inside that fit your bottles or snacks powder or whatever your liking may be. I love this Diaper bag and I have been using it ever since i received it. I think it is made very well and it is one of the most durable bags I have tried. It also wipes clean with just a cloth if you happen to get it dirty. I am including a link as to where you can get yours today at a great price and fast shipping to: http://www.amazon.com/Diaper-Travel-Organizer-Nimnyk-Pink/dp/B011HATXTK/ I would recommend this bag to every Mom out there looking for a bag that will fit all yours and your baby's needs. I received this product at a discount in exchange for a honest and unbiased review and opinions are 100% my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment