Sunday, September 13, 2015

FOLGERS FLAVORS ROCK!

I recently sampled the Folgers Flavors Thanks to crowdtap #sponsor and Folgers. as a blogger I like to share my experience with others. The Folgesr Flavors are so Good. My personal Favorite is the Hazelnut. There were 4 flavors Vanilla, Mocha, Hazelnut, and Caramel. My husbands Favorite is the Folgers Caramel, My daughters was the Folgers Mocha. As you can see everyone has their own taste. That is what is so great about Folgers! They have created a different variety of flavors for your coffee to enjoy in the comfort of your own Home. If you have not tried it, then you don't know what your missing! I suggest you get a hold of me if your a felow friend or go out and buy some today. I have shared all of mine with family and Co-Workers. We keep them in the locker so we have them at work to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment