Sunday, September 13, 2015

Remote Control Rock Crawler Truck Keeps My Son Busy For Hours!

I got the Remote Control Rock Crawler Truck. Lets just say this truck has entertained my son for hours. I actually had to take it from him for a while so that he would do other outdoor activities this summer. He was so enticed by the functions of the remote, and what this truck could really do he just kept playing with it. This is a great toy for boys of all ages. My husband wanted in on the action to. I must say my son can do circles around his father when it comes to mastering the skills of the remote that comes with the Truck. This Truck does come with a Rechargeable battery for car & Battery charger, Transmitter and 9V battery. So this truck is just about ready to use out of the bo. I waited and charged it over night before I even let my son knew he had this Truck to play with. There is so much you can do and it is fun to watch. If you are interested in getting your hands on one of these, I have included a link as to where you can get one today at a great price and fast shipping: http://amztk.com/rockcrawler I would recommend this product to everyone with boys or teens, heck even the adults are loving it. You should see them race around the yard with these,It truly is a experience. I received this product at a very deep discount for a honest and unbiased review and opinions are 100% my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment