Sunday, September 13, 2015

Insulated Bag Has Been A Life Saver This Year!i

I have been using the Picnic Insulated Lunch Cooler Bag. this bag has been so useful lately in everywhere i have been going. Whether its trips to the park with the kids, or on a car ride that's over a hour. I take this bag everywhere. It is perfect size to fit in out vehicle and the kids enjoy having it at hands reach. I love that it has a shoulder strap to that you can remove. I used it when we went to the beach and when all the drinks were gone we were able to use it to put the wet suits inside. The bag is totally collapsible to when not in use. However I have been using it daily it seems. I would recommend this bag to anyone who runs like I do and has children. It is the perfect sze and should meet your needs like it does mine. I am including a link as to where you can get yours today at a really great price and fast shipping to: http://www.amazon.com/Insulated-Reusable-Thermal-Grocery-Shopper/dp/B0131FJ5Y2/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1438652651&sr=8-13&keywords=thermal+grocery+shopper+bag I received this product at a discount in exchange for a honest and unbiased review and opinions are 100% my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment